Re: proposed audio/video codec text

On Jul 8, 2009, at 2:15 PM, Rob Sayre wrote:

> On 7/8/09 5:05 PM, Maciej Stachowiak wrote:
>> Since you're proposing that your language should eventually go in a
>> Working Draft, consider this the disclosure.
> Let me know when it appears on w3c-archive@w3.org <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-archive/
> >

> Here's one example. Sorry for the member-only link:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-archive/2009Mar/0041.html

I don't believe this is required for a disclosure to be valid per the
Policy. It is merely the mechanical output of the forms used for
mandatory disclosure for FPWD and LC transitions. My understanding is
that boluntary disclosure can be made directly to the Working Group.

I trust the Chairs, our Team Contact and other Working Group members
are now aware of the issue and can deal with it appropriately. If you
don't find the information to be something you can act on, then that's
up to you.

Regards,
Maciej