Re: ACTION-128: Draft @summary voting text in conjunction with PF

Maciej Stachowiak wrote:

> I'd like to ask, at this point, if we have consensus on the new state of
> the spec on this, and can forgo a vote.

FWIW I would prefer not to have an "conformant with warnings" level of
conformance but I can accept it if it helps us make progress with the
spec. I would request the additional change that the spec include a
description of the purpose of features that generate warnings e.g.

"The summary attribute on table elements was used in older versions of
HTML for authors to provide a description of the structure of complex
tables. Authors should not use this attribute in HTML 5 documents but
should instead use the caption element or one of the other techniques
described in the table section to provide this information."