My limited availability for next several days

From: Michael(tm) Smith <mike@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 10:11:24 +0900
To: public-html@w3.org
Cc: Sam Ruby <rubys@us.ibm.com>, Chris Wilson <Chris.Wilson@microsoft.com>, Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>

I just wanted to give a heads-up to the group that my availability
to participate in discussions on the list is going to be limited
for the next several days. I won't be around most of the weekend,
and then will be traveling to the Web Directions North event in
Denver, where I'll be doing a couple of different presentations
(which I still need to finish preparing for). Also, actually
participating in the WDN event is going to consume a certain
amount of my time during next week.

  --Mike

--
Michael(tm) Smith