RE: other constituencies for the discussion [was Re: certificates of anonymity]

From: Dailey, David P. <david.dailey@sru.edu>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 12:49:17 -0500
To: <public-html@w3.org>
 It was pointed out to me that my recent message [1] created line-wrap
troubles in some e-mail clients. My apologies. It stems, no doubt, from
an oddball set of tools between home and office that I use to view and
create e-mail.

The version which sits on the W3C server, though, seems to have removed
these oddities, so I refer folks to that version.

Regards

David

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2009Jan/0655.html