Re: ACTION-95, ISSUE-65: Plan to publish a new WD of HTML-5

Le 29 janv. 2009 à 22:26, Maciej Stachowiak a écrit :
> On Jan 29, 2009, at 5:47 PM, Karl Dubost wrote:
>> Le 29 janv. 2009 à 20:39, Maciej Stachowiak a écrit :
>>> That can be done in a number of ways - one would be to remove
>>> normative conformance claims.
>>
>> Instead would you accept to remove the normative claims from the «
>> full HTML 5 » spec on the parts which are addressing the content
>> model?
>
> I would vote against such a proposal, if it were put before the
> Working Group. The group already voted once to place HTML5 on the
> REC track, by an overwhelming margin, so I think the presumption
> goes against removing normativity from core parts of the spec.

That clarifies where the real issue is.
Thanks Maciej to be clear about that.
I have the opposite position. :) As I said already.[1]

[1]: http://www.w3.org/mid/3C578DEA-42B2-47ED-B409-D1FAE3F61480@la-grange.net

--
Karl Dubost
Montréal, QC, Canada