Re: ACTION-95, ISSUE-65: Plan to publish a new WD of HTML-5

From: Murray Maloney <murray@muzmo.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 00:05:48 -0500
To: Håkon Wium Lie <howcome@opera.com>
Cc: Murray Maloney <murray@muzmo.com>,Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>, Philip TAYLOR <Philip-and-LeKhanh@Royal-Tunbridge-Wells.Org>, Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>,HTML WG <public-html@w3.org>

[... message elided ...]

I'm afraid that I wouldn't know where to begin to respond to your lengthy
message.

I think that you are making the point that you have a bad experience
synchronizing
between two separate formatting language working groups with different
processing
models and fiercely independent chairs, and that your experience should
inform us all.
Is that it?

I don't recall being party to the formatting property name discussions in
CSS/XSL WGs.
I'm sorry for your troubles. Here's hoping things work out better in the
future.

Regards,

Murray