Re: ACTION-95, ISSUE-65: Plan to publish a new WD of HTML-5

Jonas Sicking wrote:
> In my experience only experts in a language ever go look at the
> specification. They are simply too detailed to give non-experts enough
> of a high-level view that the information can be consumed. Non-experts
> tend to go to other resources that provides easier-to-consume
> information.

That's not my experience. It probably depends on how many alternative
tutorials are there.

It's certainly true for HTML (in Germany, we usually go to selfhtml.de
first) or CSS, but it is IMHO not the case for things like WebDAV or HTTP.

BR, Julian