RE: Microsoft's cross-document messaging and DOM Storage tests published

Philip,

Thanks so much for taking the time to look at the tests. I've passed on your feedback to our test team who authored the test cases for their review. I will let you know their response and we will update the tests accordingly.

Cheers,

Adrian.