Re: biased surveys and other tricks

Hi Larry,
The 'survey' was not meant to be biased in any particular direction
(though people may think that I am pro HTML5 amrk up spec),  it has
been pointed out the term "fullblown" was subjective and by
implication pejorative.
The lack of context was driven by the constraint of having to fit the
question and associated links in to tweet limit of 140 characters.

I asked  (I thought) a clearer question to the WSG mailing list
http://www.mail-archive.com/wsg@webstandardsgroup.org/msg38186.html

"The the W3C HTML working group is currently debating the usefulness of
 HTML 5: The Markup Language http://shrinkster.com/13zy vs HTML 5
A vocabulary and associated APIs for HTML and XHTML
http://shrinkster.com/13zz as normative documents for web developers
to use as a reference point in their work.
what are your thoughts?"

Which lachlan followed up on:
http://www.mail-archive.com/wsg@webstandardsgroup.org/msg38188.html

If you wish to do another "survey" with a less biased framing of the
question go ahead.

regards
stevef

--