Re: Moratorium on the spec-splitting discussion

From: Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 06:58:03 -0500
To: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
CC: public-html@w3.org

Maciej Stachowiak wrote:

> I would be happy to see a structured discussion led by the chairs

Let's test that assertion.

The structured discussion that I would like to propose is that we
produce concrete specs, distribute those specs widely, identify specific
issues with those specs, and block progress of any and all such drafts
to the Proposed Recommendation stage until those issues are disposed of
one way or another.

- Sam Ruby