Re: Who is the Intended Audience of the Markup Spec Proposal?

From: Dean Edridge <dean@dean.org.nz>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 13:27:32 +1300
To: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
Cc: Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>, Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>, public-html <public-html@w3.org>

Maciej Stachowiak wrote:

> [...]

> It looks like an attempt to sneak a decision about the issue past the
> group.

That's what it looks like to me too.

Do my objections not count for anything Sam? Do I need to represent a
large corporation to have my objections taken seriously? The points that
myself and others raised in the Teleconference were genuine concerns,
but you seem to have dismissed them.

Should I list all my objections down in another email and start again?

--
Dean Edridge