Re: @rel syntax in RDFa (relevant to ISSUE-60 discussion), was: Using XMLNS in link/@rel

From: Ben Adida <ben@adida.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 09:22:20 -0800
To: Henri Sivonen <hsivonen@iki.fi>
Henri Sivonen wrote:
> What I meant to say that I agreed with mnot's erratum idea

It is incorrect to use the term "erratum" to discuss a proposed major
change to a REC with numerous implementors and deployed markup that do
not consider this an error.

I am strongly opposed to this major change. I believe CURIEs and
link-types can co-exist just fine, as has been shown by existing
implementors including Creative Commons and Yahoo.

-Ben