Re: Use and abuse of @summary

Another tool to explorer the iCITA Best Practice rules or to just explorer table makeup in general is the Firefox Accessibility Extension Beta Version:

http://firefox.cita.uiuc.edu/#beta

Direct link:
http://firefox.cita.uiuc.edu/downloads/accessext1.5.3.beta.xpi

If you use the "Style" -> "Tables" option you can explorer important accessibility information about tables including:

1. Dimensions
2. Summary content
3. Caption content
4. Best practices identification as a simplex, complex, data or navigation bar table.

Jon