Minor parsing wording comments

From: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2009 16:11:58 +1100
To: public-html@w3.org
In “8.2.1 Overview of the parsing model” it says that the tree
construction stage is semantic analysis.  To me, however, that seems to
be more syntactic analysis (though probably a combination of the two).

Also, various parser state variables are called “flags”, which for most
of them is slightly inaccurate, since they have more than two states.
You could call them state variables I guess.

--
Cameron McCormack ≝ http://mcc.id.au/