Re: publication decision [was: details on report of PFWG HTML5 actions & issues status]

From: Philip TAYLOR (Ret'd) <P.Taylor@Rhul.Ac.Uk>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 17:59:56 +0000
To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
CC: Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>, Philip TAYLOR <Philip-and-LeKhanh@Royal-Tunbridge-Wells.Org>, Simon Pieters <simonp@opera.com>, "Gregory J. Rosmaita" <oedipus@hicom.net>, public-html@w3.org, wai-xtech@w3.org, wai-liaison@w3.org, janina@rednote.net

Dan Connolly wrote:

 > They did pretty much that in the teleconference of 29 Jan, with minutes
 > announce 2 Feb:
 >
 >  "RESOLVED: to publish the HTML 5 spec and the diff document"
 >          -- http://www.w3.org/2009/01/29-html-wg-irc
 >
 > http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-wg-announce/2009JanMar/0015.html

As far as I can tell, this is the first knowledge
I have had of the existence of "public-html-wg-announce".

Like most members of this WG, I subscribe to
"public-html", which is the list cited in
http://www.w3.org/html/wg/ as being the list
on which "By charter, [this WG] operate[s] primarily
by email".  If important announcements are to
take place on another list, to which (possibly)
many of this WG do not subscribe, then that fact
should be made explicit in http://www.w3.org/html/wg/.

Philip TAYLOR