Re: details on report of PFWG HTML5 actions & issues status

Sam Ruby wrote:

> The notification of the actual publication could have been handled better.
>
> The decision to publish, however, was openly and widely discussed over a
> long period of time.  Pointers can be found here:

>> Philip TAYLOR
>
> - Sam Ruby

I am afraid that I remain unconvinced that there
/was/ any "decision to publish"; there was a
"plan to publish", but from my reading of the
messages that followed Chris's announcement of
this plan, this was still under debate.  The last
message was sent at the end of January, and by
that time I do not think that a consensus (or
even near-consensus) had emerged.  I believe
that publication was premature, and that this
WG should have been consulted again before
publication went ahead.

Philip TAYLOR