Re: What's the problem? "Reuse of 1998 XHTML namespace is potentially misleading/wrong"

Excellent start, but "other differences" fails to
identify to which of the vocabularies each point
refers.  It might also be diplomatic to ask the
XHTML2 Working Group whether they feel that they
are "actively defining vocabularies using the same
namespace [as this WG] without coordinating their
efforts", since otherwise we risk being accused of
misrepresenting their opinion.

Philip TAYLOR
--------