Re: What's the problem? "Reuse of 1998 XHTML namespace is potentially misleading/wrong"

From: Philip TAYLOR <Philip-and-LeKhanh@Royal-Tunbridge-Wells.Org>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 12:02:23 +0000
To: Lachlan Hunt <lachlan.hunt@lachy.id.au>
CC: Larry Masinter <masinter@adobe.com>, HTML WG <public-html@w3.org>

May I respectfully suggest that "unnecessarily" is an
unnecessarily emotive word when used in contexts such
as the following, and that those seeking to comment
on the perceived merits or weaknesses of a draft
specification produced by another Working Group should
restrict themselves to more neutral (and factual) language ?

Philip TAYLOR
--------