Re: What's the problem? "Reuse of 1998 XHTML namespace is potentially misleading/wrong"

May I respectfully suggest that "unnecessarily" is an
unnecessarily emotive word when used in contexts such
as the following, and that those seeking to comment
on the perceived merits or weaknesses of a draft
specification produced by another Working Group should
restrict themselves to more neutral (and factual) language ?

Philip TAYLOR
--------