Re: revised table headers design is OK, right?

Charles McCathieNevile wrote:
> Trying to step through it for half an hour did my head in at this time
> of day, and I couldn't easily print out the relevant bit so I could set
> myself up with enough registers to be a computer. So instead, can anyone
> explain what are the headers for the cell whose content is "cell 2 2" in
> the attached table?

The table inspector says "Australia Melbourne Buses Red" [1], but I make
no promises whatsoever about it being bug free.

FWIW although I am not the droid that DanC was looking for, in my
limited testing the current algorithm seems to work well; comparably
well to the Smart Headers algorithm and with the advantage of assigning
row/column status to headers which is apparently an implementation
requirement. The previous proviso about the bugginess of the table
inspector still applies; if the design is stabilizing it would be good
to get some testcases for this area of the spec.

[1] http://tinyurl.com/b7t7wu