Re: Joint task force on ARIA user agent implementation

On Mon, 09 Feb 2009 17:56:38 +0100, Michael Cooper <cooper@w3.org> wrote:
> A work statement is available at
> http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/aria-ua-task-force. We discussed this a bit on
> last Thursday's HTML call
> (http://www.w3.org/2009/02/05-html-wg-minutes), as we want the HTML WG
> to approve that there would be a joint task force and get some of the
> members involved. There was some concern about time commitment and we've
> revised the participation expectation to 6 to 8 hours per month, or one
> or two hours per week on average. Also we expect that for most people
> this won't be new work, but will be a mechanism to coordinate existing
> work. We think the task force is likely to be operational for a few
> months.

http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/aria-ua-task-force#participation does not seem in
line with that. It also talks about WCAG 2.0 Techniques, which seems out
of scope for this TF.

> Cynthia Shelly, who is a member of both the HTML WG and the Protocols
> and Formats WG, will be the initial facilitator of the task force, once
> it is approved. She will work on organizing the deliverables and asking
> people to participate. If you are interested to participate yourself,
> please reply to this message, on or off list.

I'm afraid I don't have much more input than what I gave during the brief
meeting we had in Mandelieu though I'll follow the discussion on the list
and attempt to review deliverables of course.

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>