Re: Style sheet for W3C version of the spec

From: Karl Dubost <karl+w3c@la-grange.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 00:20:14 -0500
Cc: HTML WG <public-html@w3.org>, "Jacobs B. Ian" <ij@w3.org>
To: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>

Le 5 févr. 2009 à 00:04, Cameron McCormack a écrit :
> Perhaps a W3C staff member could assure Ian that using
> /StyleSheets/TR/W3C-ED plus local changes would be acceptable?

My bad, when  I was still W3C staff Ian Jacobs, Head of
communications, authorized me to commit this CSS to the W3C ones.  But
I have forgotten to do so.
If Ian Jacobs wants to do it, that would be cool.

CSS file
http://www.la-grange.net/2009/02/04/w3c-tr.css
Rendering
http://www.la-grange.net/2009/02/04/w3c-spec-css.png