Re: table-summary argument

I cannot see (and I apologise for arguing with
my namesake) how including an attribute can
reasonably be assumed to automatically lead to
authors spending (or wasting, depending on your
point of view) time learning how to best exploit
it.  By providing an attribute, we are providing
a tool : we are not forcing (or even coercing)
anyone to use it.

(the other) Philip TAYLOR
--------

[...]