Re: Decision Policy [was: Intended Audience]

From: Philip TAYLOR <Philip-and-LeKhanh@Royal-Tunbridge-Wells.Org>
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2009 09:49:17 +0000
To: Leif Halvard Silli <lhs@malform.no>
CC: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>, public-html <public-html@w3.org>

Might I venture to suggest that Sam's proposed
embargo on certain forms of rhetoric will never
(and can never) be successful if reference (either
implicit or explicit) to those forms of rhetoric
continues to form any part of future debate on
this list.

If, instead, we concentrate solely on the many
substantive (technical and practical) issues
which confront us, then real progress might be made.

Philip TAYLOR