Re: [html-author] Updates to the HTML Reference

Sam Ruby wrote:
> Lachlan Hunt wrote:
>> Formerly known as The Web Develoer's Guide to HTML 5, I renamed it to
>> the much shorter and more convenient title "HTML 5 Reference" with the
>> subtitle "A Web Developer’s Guide to HTML 5".
>
> The status section still reflects the previous name?

Fixed.

> In your opinion, is this document ready for FPWD?  If not, do you have a
> target?

I'd like to get a few more things finished before going to FPWD.  This
includes:

* Revising and re-adding the syntax section from previous editor's
   drafts.
* Completing the "A Basic Document" tutorial and possibly beginning on a
   few more similar tutorials
* Including additional information in the element summaries, such as
   start/end tag requirements, and brief element descriptions.

Once those are added, it will be ready for FPWD.  I said early March in
the last telcon.  I'll will try to aim for that, though the above isn't
too much work, so it may be sooner.

--
Lachlan Hunt - Opera Software
http://lachy.id.au/