New UI for HTML5 Table Inspector

From: Ben Millard <cerbera@projectcerbera.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 18:37:42 -0000
To: "James Graham" <jg307@cam.ac.uk>
Cc: "HTMLWG" <public-html@w3.org>
Hi James, I remember ages ago I suggested a new UI for the Table Inspector.
The files for it are still available, here:

<http://projectcerbera.com/!dev/table-inspector/>

Making better use of space, reduce repetitive labelling and linking to more
information about each algorithm were the main aims of this.

I notice your current Table Inspector continues to use the original UI:

<http://james.html5.org/tables/table_inspector.html>

Do you plan to revise it? If so, please take as much or as little from my
suggested UI as you like.

--
Ben Millard
<http://projectcerbera.com/web/study/>