Re: ESW Wiki (was Re: ISSUE-76: Need feedback on splitting Microdata into separate specification)

Can he verify that he's properly logged in? The mechanism we setup to
combat spam provides all-or-nothing edit control; if one page is
editable then all should be (except the system-immutable ones).

Mark.