Re: HTML5 feedback from prominent designers

From: Jeremy Keith <jeremy@adactio.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 22:18:02 +0100
Cc: public-html@w3.org
To: Shelley Powers <shelleyp@burningbird.net>
Shelley wrote:
> A formal "superfriends" page, though I'm not sure where the
> "superfriends" term came from:
>
> http://www.zeldman.com/superfriends/guide/

Well, I suggested "HTML5 Super Best Friends Club" but I guess that was
too verbose. ;-)

> I noticed they hadn't been sent to the WG yet

We'll be following up our blog posts with specific feedback to the
list ...although that does raise the question: which list?

Should issues with specific language features (e.g. the content model
of the <footer> element) be sent to the WHATWG list rather than the
HTML WG list? (excuse my ignorance, but I'm new to this whole process)

Thanks,

Jeremy

--
Jeremy Keith