RE: New co-chairs for HTML Working Group

I would like to extend a welcoming to Maciej Stachowiak and Paul Cotton to the HTML Working Group and share my appreciation to Chris Wilson for the highly-valued work he has given as co-Chair. I look forward to working with you as we continue to progress the enhancement of HTML 5.
Jace VoracekJace@Jace-Place.com+1.214.298.3874