Please Trim CC List (was: Normative Dependency and the Seven Drafts)

Hi, Guys-

This is an interesting topic, but it has nothing to do with Canvas.
Please remember to trim the recipient list to avoid needless cross-posting.

I still love you.

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Team Contact, SVG and WebApps WGs