Re: ISSUE-37 - html-svg-mathml - suggest closing on 2009-08-20

Cameron McCormack wrote:

>> My personal preference would be to close ISSUE-37 (since the actual
>> integration task is done), and to fie separate bugs or issues for
>> any remaining details. I think bugzilla bugs are best what seem like
>> minor technicalities, and an ISSUE would be best if there seems to
>> be a philosophical disagreement.
>
> OK.  My only concern would be that it might be harder to open a new
> issue (if, for example, the bugzilla bugs are resolve unsatisfactorily
> from my perspective) than it is to close it now.

We've never made it hard to open a bug or an issue, and we aren't going
to start now.  Note that Maciej said "separate bugs or issues".  It is
not the count that matters here.  The intent is to get progressively
more and more specific about what needs to be done.

- Sam Ruby