Re: question about ARIA in HTML 5 spec text - implied use on elements not listed

hi Ian,
in the h1-h6 section it states:

"These elements have a *rank* given by the number in their name. The
h1<http://dev.w3.org/html5/spec/semantics.html#the-h1-h2-h3-h4-h5-and-h6-elements>element
is said to have the highest rank, the
h6<http://dev.w3.org/html5/spec/semantics.html#the-h1-h2-h3-h4-h5-and-h6-elements>element
has the lowest rank, and two elements with the same name have equal
rank."
http://dev.w3.org/html5/spec/semantics.html#the-h1-h2-h3-h4-h5-and-h6-elements

if the implied aria semantics are added we get:

"These elements have a *rank* given by the number in their name. The
h1<http://dev.w3.org/html5/spec/semantics.html#the-h1-h2-h3-h4-h5-and-h6-elements>element
(implied role="heading", aria-level="1") is said to have the highest
rank, the h6<http://dev.w3.org/html5/spec/semantics.html#the-h1-h2-h3-h4-h5-and-h6-elements>element
(implied role="heading", aria-level="6") has the lowest rank, and
two elements with the same name have equal rank."

what is the issue?

regards
stevef