Re: ISSUE-53: mediatypereg - suggest closing on 2009-09-03

From: Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 21:29:48 -0400
To: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>
CC: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>, Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>, Henri Sivonen <hsivonen@iki.fi>, "public-html@w3.org WG" <public-html@w3.org>
Ian Hickson wrote:
> On Fri, 21 Aug 2009, Maciej Stachowiak wrote:
>> That being said, it seems like we need to make a WG decision to go one
>> way or the other, and time is of the essence, since it will take some
>> time to draft an appropriate document once we have decided what to do.
>
> I can write a draft to do this in a few hours, if we decide it's the
> thing to do. It doesn't seem like the thing to do, though.

Given the following list:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2009Aug/1063.html

... at this point, I'm assuming that issues 14, 30, 35 are ones that you
are intending to resolve by Last Call, and of the rest, issue 41 is the
only one that has a significant potential for taking significant time to
integrate should it attract a proposal that we decide is the thing to
do.  Let me know if you think differently.

- Sam Ruby