ISSUE-75: microsoft-review - suggest closing on 2009-09-03

From: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 22:45:17 -0700
To: "public-html@w3.org WG" <public-html@w3.org>
Cc: Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
Sam Ruby and Dan Connolly asked me to send proposed issue closures in
individual emails, with clear subject lines, and Cc'd to the issue
originator when possible. Apologies for the spam. If there are no
objections, I will close this issue on 2009-09-03.

ISSUE-75: microsoft-review - Microsoft Review of HTML5

It looks to me like Microsoft posted some review comments. I don't
know of a need to block Last Call on further review by Microsoft. I
suggest closing this issue (already PENDING REVIEW).

Regards,
Maciej