ISSUE-64: web-sockets-scope-req - suggest closing on 2009-09-03

From: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 22:45:07 -0700
To: "public-html@w3.org WG" <public-html@w3.org>
Cc: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Sam Ruby and Dan Connolly asked me to send proposed issue closures in
individual emails, with clear subject lines, and Cc'd to the issue
originator when possible. Apologies for the spam. If there are no
objections, I will close this issue on 2009-09-03.

ISSUE-64: web-sockets-scope-req - Web Sockets API: in scope?
requirement? coordination

The WebSocket API and protocol have been split into separate specs,
being pursued at the W3C Web Apps Working Group and the IETF HyBi
activity respectively. Thus, there is no issue for HTML5, and this
issue should be closed.

Regards,
Maciej