ISSUE-56: urls-webarch - suggest closing on 2009-09-03

From: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 22:44:03 -0700
To: "public-html@w3.org WG" <public-html@w3.org>
Cc: "Michael(tm) Smith" <mike@w3.org>
Sam Ruby and Dan Connolly asked me to send proposed issue closures in
individual emails, with clear subject lines, and Cc'd to the issue
originator when possible. Apologies for the spam. If there are no
objections, I will close this issue on 2009-09-03.

ISSUE-56: urls-webarch - Bring "URLs" section/definition and IRI
specification in alignment.

My understanding is that HTML5 now completely defers to the Web
Address specification, which will shortly be obsoleted by updated
definitions IRIbis. All actions related to this issue are closed. Is
there any additional concrete action needed to resolve this issue?

Regards,
Maciej