Please file bugs for issues

From: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 20:50:29 +0000 (UTC)
To: public-html@w3.org

I'd like to remind everyone that if you would like changes made to the
spec, the appropriate way to do this in this working group is to file a
bug in our bug database:

Due to the cheer volume of e-mails on this list, I cannot guarantee that I
will reply to each one. While I try to respond to all the points made, and
while I do read every last e-mail, there's a lot and I'm sure that I am
missing things.

If no bug is filed, and if I don't reply immediately to your e-mail, then
you should assume that I didn't recognise your request as a request to
change the spec, and you should file a bug.