Re: Proposal: <content> element

hi tab, its not about "skipping" as such its about chunking the page into
major areas.
ARIA landmark roles provide this chunking as distinct from other structural
elements.

html 5 as its specced and being used does not provide this for some of the
structures such as header and footer and article.
the first article element in a page with multiple article elements is not
equivalent to a single element container that contains a bunch of article
elemnts.

<article>
<article>
<article>