Re: feedback requested on WAI CG Consensus Resolutions on Text alternatives in HTML 5 document

From: William Loughborough <wloughborough@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 05:07:39 -0700
To: Steven Faulkner <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>
Cc: HTMLWG WG <public-html@w3.org>, W3C WAI-XTECH <wai-xtech@w3.org>
After carefully examining these exchanges, I am tempted to up my bet on "the
overs" - this could take twenty years! But since I didn't even get any
action at 15 years, would anybody take "the unders" at 20? Well, make that
17: I'll be 100 then!

This is absurdist drama at its very best - congratulations to you all.

Love.

--
http://www.boobam.org/webgeezermild.htm