RE: <bb> element

On Friday, August 14, 2009 3:33 AM, Ian Hickson wrote:
> On Mon, 10 Aug 2009, Maciej Stachowiak wrote:
> > My personal recommendation would be to remove <bb> for now, since
> > implementors are not yet sure if it is the right approach, and are
> > still exploring what to do in terms of the app installation
> > experience. We can add something once we have enough implementation
> > experience to know what makes sense in this area.
>
> I've removed the <bb> section for now.

Thanks Ian. I disagree with some of the points you made - for example,
I'm no longer convinced that the manifest file can be overloaded to
specify caching semantics and also the scope of an application.
Nevertheless, I think Maciej's suggestion that we can return to this in
future once we have enough implementation experience is the best approach.

Cheers,

Adrian.