Re: <progress> element and attributes vs. content

>> It seems unreasonable to end up with a spec that works or not
>> depending upon which language you are using.

> Agreed, unfortunately.

It is already stated that only certain numerics are correct. Why not
just define one way to do it and add a note to authors that in this
instance of the language of the WWW in order to provide at least a
consistent effect, this one (or two) ways will work as defined. For
other forms, you are on your own in your dealings with the browser
maker and your user.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Joe