ISSUE-9: video-synchronization - suggest closing on 2009-08-20

From: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 22:56:32 -0700
To: HTMLWG WG <public-html@w3.org>
Cc: Chris Wilson <cwilso@microsoft.com>

Sam Ruby and Dan Connolly asked me to resend my proposed issue
closures in individual emails, with clear subject lines, and Cc'd to
the issue originator when possible. Apologies for the spam. If there
are no objections, I will close this issue on 2009-08-20.

This issue has seen no action since it was raised. I think it is too
late to add media sync to HTML5 at this point, and it does not appear
to be a topic that has captured wide interest.

I suggest we close this issue, and consider media sync for the next
version of HTML.

Regards,
Maciej