RE: Feedback on the current editor's draft

On Friday, August 07, 2009 3:18 PM, Shawn Medero wrote:
> Associating this thread with ISSUE-75 for the benefit of tracker.
> (Though, it is not clear to me what ISSUE-75 wants to accomplish. It
> seems like Adrian's email has the potential to open up several separate
> issues depending on the pulse of the working group... where as ISSUE-75
> looks a lot more like an ACTION item.)

ISSUE-75 is "Microsoft Review of HTML5". I notice in the mail where Sam mentioned creating the issue it was alongside re-opening the codec issue (ISSUE-7 "codec support and the <video> element"). I'm not sure if the two are related or not. Is there a specific question here? Is there a clear idea of what we need to do to close this issue?

Cheers,

Adrian.