Re: ISSUE-13: suggest closing

From: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 09:19:10 +0200
To: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
CC: HTMLWG WG <public-html@w3.org>
Maciej Stachowiak wrote:

> This was a feature proposal that was never adequately developed into a
> complete concrete proposal. I suggest that it is too late to consider
> proposals for new features at this time. I suggest closing this issue.
>
> Regards,
> Maciej

Yes and no. I believe the spec now says a few more things about 401 then
it used to, so I'd like to review and enter a comment so that
information isn't lost. I do agree that it's too late to introduce
anything more complicated right now.

BR, Julian

PS: and thanks for starting the work on reducing the number of open issues!