Re: Test results for xmlns:foo attribute preservation across all browsers

On Thu, 06 Aug 2009 15:12:07 -0400, Manu Sporny
<msporny@digitalbazaar.com> wrote:

> The test ensures that attributes originating in the markup of an HTML4
> document are preserved by the HTML parser and are preserved in the DOM.
[...]
> http://html5.digitalbazaar.com/tests/xmlns-attribute-test.html
>
> We have verified that xmlns:-style attributes are preserved in the
> following browsers:

Also works in the latest Opera 10 Beta 2 plus Unite snapshot.
Opera 10 - Opera/9.80 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X; U; en) Presto/2.2.15
Version/10.00

(yeah, the UA string is like that because important websites with browser
sniffing check version numbers, but only the first digit. I.e. they can't
count to ten yet).

cheers

Chaals