Re: WG comments, Working Drafts, and Last Call -- clarification please?

hi lachlan,
>No, who claimed that?  Anyone can comment at any time.
from todays meeting irc [1]
[DanC](FYI, last call comments shouldn't come from WG members; last call is
a decision that the WG is done handling its own issues/comments.)

16:55:35 [DanC]LC comments from WG members are out of order/non-sensical. LC
is a decision that the WG is done. For a WG member to then send a comment
doesn't make sense.[1][1]http://www.w3.org/2009/08/06-html-wg-irc

regards
steve

--