pause when media playback has ended

From: Simon Pieters <simonp@opera.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2009 12:01:21 +0200
To: "public-html@w3.org" <public-html@w3.org>
Currently the spec says that .paused will be false when media playback has
ended. However, this results in unexpected user interface with the native
controls. When playback has ended, I expect the play/pause button to show
"play", not "pause", because pausing does nothing while playing will seek
to the beginning and play.

Therefore I suggest that the spec should say to pause the video when it
has ended (when playing forwards).

--
Simon Pieters
Opera Software