Re: summary attribute compromise proposal

Hi Shelley,

On Aug 4, 2009, at 12:02 PM, Shelley Powers wrote:

> All due respect to John and Ian, but I would object to your
> compromise.

I'd like to see if we can give consensus-building a chance to work
before we jump into a new round of flaming. So let's give John and Ian
a chance to comment. If anyone feels their views are not adequately
represented by either John or Ian, then feel free to state additional
objections with rationale. But first, let's give peace a chance.

Regards,
Maciej