Re: Publishing a new draft (HTML5+RDFa)

Ian Hickson wrote:
> The way that Google and Yahoo! both managed to completely screw up both
> the implementation and documentation of RDFa looks to me like good example
> of people getting RDFa markup wrong.

Google is only just starting with RDFa, and I'm not sure what errors you
refer to, I guess some internal information you have to which we're not
privy?

With regards to Yahoo, your statement is false, as I've pointed out to
you before in detail. You continue to repeat this falsehood, and so I'll
continue to point out that your interpretation is at best a shoddy job
of reading the evidence that's been pointed out to you, and at worst a lie.

Yahoo uses an XSLT that we provided and tested against our test suite.
It is close to 100% compliant. You're probably *still* referring to a
one-off instructional page Yahoo had which was not using their core
parser. It's time to start factoring this information into your claims.

-Ben