Re: My position (was RE: [DRAFT] Heartbeat poll - update 2)

On Aug 2, 2009, at 12:55 PM, Sam Ruby wrote:

> I truly and honestly believe that the vote is between "obsolete" and
> "deprecated"(*), yet we have no less than three people saying that
> what appears to me to be a very clear difference is something that
> they would need more information on in order to express an opinion.

I could not find any instances of the term "deprecated" in John's
diffs. So it doesn't seem like the vote is about that at all. So the
poll option labels seem actively misleading.

Since we're effectively voting on a new draft, and since no one
(including you) seems very clear on the what the changes are, perhaps
we should have more than 24 hours to review this new draft before
holding an FPWD vote on it.

Regards,
Maciej