Re: Heading in address

On Wed, 1 Apr 2009, Geoffrey Sneddon wrote:

> On <http://stuff.gsnedders.com/cv.old.html> there is an h1 in address,
> which is non-conforming. However, I can't see any good reason for it to
> be non-conforming. The outline (per the spec) is shown at
> <http://gsnedders.html5.org/outliner/process.py?url=http%3A%2F%2Fstuff.gsnedders.com%2Fcv.old.html
> >, which seems totally rational.

How can contact information contain a header that isn't the header for the
contact information? That seems confusing. I understand that it "works",
but it seems counter-intuitive. I'd expect most people who saw this to
think the header was for the address element itself, which would lead them
to writing incorrect markup.